Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Been a month!

Wow it's been a month since I last updated this blog. It's the 4th of June now, and my last blog was written on the 4th of May.

Since then, I've gotten back my grades... not too shabby I say.

Design for the Internet - A
Typography III - A
Art of the Book I - A
History of Japanese Painting - B+
Surfing - A-

Woot! But it ain't all smiles now, my roommates have flown back to Singapore, most of the people have moved out of the house. So the only person whom I know there who'd probably stayed as long as me would be Shin (the Korean guy). And he's moved up to the room beside mine. I got two new roommates, Maki, a Japanese girl, and Hayeon, a Korean. So far, I've only stayed with them for one night, as I was away for the past 3 days, visiting an American friend's home. Pretty cool I say, because my friend's family lives in the high desert, in a town called Hesperia. It's fun how I get to live with an American family each time I'm here.

Soon I'll be going down to Seaworld, The Wild Animal Park, the San Diego Zoo and Disneyland in the following 2 weeks that I'll be here. I'm getting a little moodier as I type because I have fallen for San Diego and I wish that I could stay here for a longer time. My current housemates and roommates are really funny. We often cook together, and Shin cooks great Korean food almost every other day. Now Maki and I get to pick one Korean dish each, and Shin promises that he'll try to make that for us! Yippie!!!!!

No comments: