Thursday, June 19, 2008

No longer in Cali.

I think my depression will kick in soon enough, now that I'm no longer in San Diego. I'm typing this from the departure lounge at HK's airport. I'm not too sure when my jetlag will kick in but I feel a little disoriented now because my fingers look like bony twigs swishing across the keyboard as I type.

I'll go walk around in a few moments since my flight's at 8.55am and it's only 6.45am now. Be prepared to face a moody and sullen person for the next few months, and especially in the next few days because I miss the friends I've made in the United States, and I have to adapt back into the Singapore city lifestyle.

School will start in August, and from then till now, I have about 1 1/2 months or so to research on my final year project. What a way to be welcomed back to Singapore. :(

No comments: